IN-HOUSE PROCESSING FACILITIES IN BIRMINGHAM
· Our slitting lines enable us to produce slit coil in thickness from 0.4 mm up to 5.0 mm
· We specialise in narrow widths from 8.0 mm and can also offer very large diameter coils up to 1829 mm
· Material can be flattened and cut to length as required
· Our central service centre can de-coil from 500 mm wide in 0.5 mm thick up to 2000 mm wide
· 10 mm thick maximum length of 13 Metres
We are now able to offer our new service offered by our Julius machine which has now been recently installed
· Edge Dressing widths from 5.0 mm to 300 mm in thickness 0.3 mm up to 3.0 mm
· Profiled round edges (fully safe)
· Specified radius edges
· Bevelled edges
· Complex contours
· Levelling calibrating
· Preparation for a welded seems
· This will removes any edge bow found in the strip
· Our Cincinnati (mechanical) guillotines provide capacity to shear from 0.4 mm to 10 mm thickness in strips / blanks up to 3048 mm
· We have fully automatic bar saws which can process up to 406 mm diameter
· Our fully automatic tube saw will cut up to 16" NB pipe
· We are able to offer dull polishing, mirror polishing and circle polishing (for details click here)
· We can also offer plasma cutting, laser cutting and press braking
For any enquiries please contact us at Stainless Steel Limited here.
PROCESSING FACILITIES IN IRESTAL GROUP
Being part of Irestal Group allows us to reach greater possibilities of processing. A wider range for Coil Processing, De-Coiling, Shearing etc. You can see fully details here.
The combination of different Service Centres and the expertise in Stainless Steel Treatment, much from Irestal as well as Stainless Steel Services, makes that we could solve almost any need from your clients.